I've been fortunate enough that I have you guys as part of my life. When I grew as a professional support rep, you've been a part of the tremendous change in me, one thing that I could be proud of.
I can't say that it's hard and I was hurt when I came up to this decision but I ended up happy in doing this. Allow me to say "Thank You" all for being a part of my life. I couldn't forget you and I promise that I wouldn't.
First, I want to thank my dear friends JR, Carmie, Osang, Bo, Miles and Paul who shared the laughter with me.
I wanna say thanks as well to all of the coaches who have been my positive critics and made me 92% responsible in doing my task as one of the SMEs.
My team is always my inspiration and I can't forget the day that I stood up among others as they put their trust in me. I can't forget that they think I'm the swamp of knowledge in my team but I tell you my secret today: "As always, it's just a matter of decision-making. You have to be quick in giving the resolution though you are not so sure if you're right. Just be confident and stand what you've said. You don't have to look knowledgable, it's the confidence that matters the most." Good luck guys in your career and I know that you know you will always be here in my heart.
I wanna thank TM Abe, Ambie, Rosh and Cynthia who have been my drunken friends (joke lang!!). I love you guys. I know I will need you all if I need to drink... Hehehe! Thanks for the friendship, seriously!
A big thanks to Annalyn, Arlene, Arduie, Che, Joran, Sandy and Charms who played a big part in doing unwanted things. As Sandy was my partner in the Model Call Training and Charms was the reason of it. I lean on all of them when I'm in grief, when I'm happy and when we do movie hopping. Hahaha! A lot of things that I cannot forget about our friendship and it will stay forever in my heart. Promise!
Some said, I resigned because I cannot get what I want. I tell you now the reason, I resigned because I already have what I want and I thank you all for it!
Lastly, I have to give the biggest thank to SiTEL and esp. Bell, Boss Jake and Boss Popoy who have been my light when I entered this dark career and I didn't regret why SiTEL. It's been a pleasure working here and I'm proud that I've been a part of the fastest growing BPO in the Philippines.

1 comment:
your welcome and goodluck to you and to the new career that you will enter... enjoy every moment... and if you need drinking partners you know who to contact.. hehehehe...
Post a Comment